JSSA (formerly known as “JSSA Magic“) was started by John Smith – a former player with the New England Patriots; John stopped playing in 1983.
This is a family-oriented soccer club that is interested in individual player development. JSSA aims to provide an advanced level of soccer and fitness training to build solid foundations of proper technical and tactical awareness and to compete at the highest possible level.
JSSA works to teach the techniques of the game, wanting every player to be confident with the ball at their feet and be able to play one-on-one, both offensively and defensively.
Summer Camps: JSSA runs camps for soccer players of all ages. They have overnight and day camps and are conducted at college campuses and local sites throughout the summer.
There are many youth clinics offered at JSSA – goalie clinics; Munchkin Soccer; Munchkin Multi-Sport; mini soccer and winter training.
- Memorial Day Tournament
- JSSA Magic Memorial Day Tournament
- Winter 2011-12 Indoor Tournaments at John Smith Sports Center
- Thanksgiving High School Tournament
- Christmas Vacation Tournaments
- February Vacation Premier Tournaments
- Women’s Open/College Tournament
John Smith Sports
70 Sumner Street
Milford, MA 01757
- JSSA has information on their website to help players, coaches, parents, visitors, etc.
- They have a search feature allowing users to find quickly what they need.
- The site is difficult to navigate given the volume of information.
- Can get overwhelming between birthday party rentals, child care, playgrounds, school trips, testimonials, etc.